Shipping Policy / FAQs
Choices Carts ships to any location worldwide. Our customers enjoy best shipping service with in and other countries U.S. We use USPS,FedEx,DHL.
*USA (ALL 50 STATES)
Shipping Cut-Off Time:
- While most orders placed before 2:30pm PST meet the cut-off for 1 business day delivery, our official cut-off time for 1 business day delivery on web orders is 1:30pm PST. If you have concerns, please contact customer service.
- While these orders before 1:30pm will be handed off to our shipping partners (USPS, UPS and more), we cannot guarantee their 1 business day delivery due to possible unforeseen circumstances (explained in sections below).
Free Shipping Policies:
- The Estimated Time of Arrival does not guarantee the order will arrive on the specified date. If guaranteed shipping is needed, please contact Customer Service for a request.
- Service to some remote areas may also require additional delivery days.
- If there is a failed attempt delivery on or before the Estimated Time of Arrival date, then the customer should expect delays and a new re-delivery date.
- Freight – Depending on the size and fragility of the contents, the order may be shipped either small parcel or freight.
Customer Paid Guarantee:
- The guarantee does not apply if we miss our promised delivery date because of an unforeseen circumstance outside of our control, such as a strike, natural disaster, scheduled special events, severe winter storm, or inaccurate delivery scans.
- An attempted delivery on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee.
- An offer by the carrier of a delivery appointment on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee.
- Guaranteed service is not available in all areas.
If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for simply send us an email.
Who is eligible to purchase on your site?
Only qualified clients over the age of 19 are able to purchase choices carts through our site. There are absolutely no exceptions to this rule.
Am I allowed to pick up my order?
No. You cannot directly pick up your order from us. We only accept payments via email money transfer and can only send your products through mail order at this time.
How long will I have to wait for the medical marijuana to arrive?
It all depends on your location. Under normal circumstances your package is expected to be delivered in two to three business days. If you live in a poorly connected rural location, occasionally it may take a day or two longer.
How can trust you?
We have spent years building a solid reputation amongst medical patients and strongly support the use of lab tested vape carts. We understand the needs of medical patients that may have trouble purchasing their medicated carts from a dispensary for any number of reasons and believe they shouldn’t be forced to have to buy illegally on the streets. We have made the decision to offer full access to our site to medical patients in so they may have safe access to their carts at any time.
What happens if I don’t get my package?
If you do not get your package 2 days after the expected arrival date, let us know and we will file a trace of your package.If a trace is filed, the Post will conduct an investigation (which can take 5 business days to complete). If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. If it’s deemed “unrecoverable” or lost in transit, we will send you a 1x replacement package up to $500 of the value of your package free of charge.We do not offer postage refunds if your order arrives late due to any postal issues. This excludes packages marked [[Delivered]] but not received by customers (please see tab below).
4881 Compton Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90011, United States
+1 (731) 618-4638